Samstag, 28. Februar 2009

Big time at Tritone Studios


The warm welcome at Tritone Studios, Trier (http://www.audio.lu/tritone.php?lang=de&module=aboutus) was just the begin of a good relationship between them and us. On Monday, Alex took the whole day to get things started and after a really long session, Broken Heart was mixed down. Julio and Georges from Tritone were open to meet any exigences from the Band but never without investing their opinion, guidance and experience. After a few hours we made a good team, which I personally found one of the qualities to punctuate. The sound of the songs is full, dynamic and living. I know, some of you might say that this is the main goal of all studio, but beleive me, I had some opposite experience in the past.

(Georges (left) and Julio (right) in "action")


However, today will be the final mixdown. Alex had, I guess, a quite fullfilling week and he is surely happy that this load has been taken off him. Again I just want to thank him for all the work he has done the last few month. If everithing works fine today, tomorrow will see the remastering.

I'll keep you posted
Have a nice week-end

Chris ;o)

Keine Kommentare: