Montag, 16. Februar 2009

A fantastic evening

Oh yes, it was. Yesterday I enjoyed being a member of No Name, but first of all let me apoligise for breaking the promise I gave in my previous statement. I really tried to write this down, but didn't find the right words yesterday at all. (Maybe one beer too much...)

As you can see on the few pictures it was the time for us all to rectify, add and change some sequences.

Mulles did some real good work in adapting his bass in some parts of Orient Express. (Sorry, did I forget to tell you that this song will be part of the next CD? My Goodness, shame on me. So now you know.)


For me it was a great pleasure to come along with my acoustic snare (and some beers) to add some kind of rolls and stuff on Orient Express as well. Maybe the neighbors did not feel the same but I think we got it recorded before they thought about calling the cops.

After this we had a quite serious break with all kind of logistic and organizational discussions of our Concert the 14th March 2009 at "Op der Schmelz" (Routing will follow)

Than Kuffi came along, saying he wanted to finish sone songs and check the sounds out of an old thing called SPD11. (Whatever!)




So Mulles and I just modestly disappeared, not to say we ran away (Little joke). To be honest we only left because these recording microphones are quite sensible on any kind of noise they do not have to record.

Kuffi did some really long and hard sessions the last days together with Alex and I really like to thank them for this.

Now for the nex steps: Tomorrow, we will ALL meet to take some Band pics, an I will provide you, hopefully with some further news.



Until than, enjoy your time,

Chris






Keine Kommentare: