Samstag, 7. März 2009

20 Candles completed

On Sunday, 28th February 2009, some champagne bottles have been opened at Tritone Studios to celebrate the end of a long journey. The mixdown and remastering have been finished. So by now we are quite confident that the disc will be available for the 14th March 2009 at our 20th anniversary concert.
Now our focus applies to this very big event and we had some re-hearsals already last week. Further, this concert needs a lot of engineering, in order to get it a worthy anniversary "party"
I will confirm our supporting act, tomorrow at this place.

Now I want you to put your attention on the following Radio shows where we will be interviewed:

Radio 100,7: Sat. 07-03-09 between 02.30pm and 04.30pm (Freq. 100,7)

RTL: Fri. 13-03-09 between 08.00am and 09.00am (Freq. 88,9)

DNR: Fri. 13-03-09 between 05.00pm and 07.00pm (Freq. 107,7)


Maybe there will be some more to confirm.

Have a nice one.

Chris

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Great news Guys :-) I also would leave some other words, but my english isnt't the best at all :-)

I'm just a german guy *lol* but I already know No Name since.. ähm good question... some years I think.

So I'm really curious for the forth coming album.

Thx a lot for your great music that made me happy during some bad days..

From germany

Mario