Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009


Hi All,
Somedays are absolutely determined to stay in bed.


After I thought that the best place to rehearse "in House" would be to put my Drum Kit into the cellar rather to kill the heads out of my attick, my Neighborhood seemed not really to be amused. Well, to be honest, I am not really the softest drummer in the world that's true, (I think I am more to find in the complete opposite direction...) but have you ever heard a Violin beginner? Or the same on Clarinette, Saxophone or evern worst ... Bagpipe? These guys have most likely not only a little issue regarding the timing or loudness with their intruments, but as well serious problems with the tones. A drummer does not care about tones. One hit and you got it, there is nothing to do wrong, I suppose. But allways rolling out the same old chestnut about the loudness is clearly driving me nuts one day.

Well, I think if I want to continue the training on my normal physical druming condition, I need to invest some money into drum dampers...


However, it was so cool to tell this to somebody ;-)


Enjoy your week and see you on the 14th here in Dude.

Chris

Keine Kommentare: