Freitag, 23. Januar 2009

Baby boy born and retraining chant

Some really good news right at the begin:
I am proud to announce that Yves became father yasterday 22nd Jan 08 at 23.45. His wife and his son Lio are both in good health. I wish them a lot of fun in future.

Almost at the same moment, I spent some time in yesterdays recording session where Kuffi was doing a marvelous job. It was a real pleasure to hear him sing some of the older songs but I was even more impressed about the professionality he handled the songs, incorporating more feeling ever. I saw him enjoying the results and, of course, the beer...

Last but no least I'd like to take this occasion to thank a man who, shame on me, has not been put into the correcrt light until now: Alex.
He has spent around 300 hours yet on this project and he really deserves all our respect for this. Thank you Alex.
Very last thing to say for now is that we are getting closer to the mix-down deadline and some work still needs to be done. (As well from me I'm afraid) So the next few weeks we will experience some more or less stressful moments and I will be grateful to bring them to you on this blog...

Have you all, a nice week-end.
Cheers,

Chris

Keine Kommentare: