Freitag, 7. Mai 2010

Hello everybody,

Long time ago since I wrote here last. I have been asked the past few month why I stopped this blog and, to be honest, I do not even know the reason (maybe laziness...).
However, as some of you are interested and I have some things to report, I just start right here.

No Name is again in a creative phase of composing, and I punctuate, complete NEW songs. We have chosen several ways to compose, starting with a complete song construction from Alex up to an absolute improvisation which we are turning into a concret composing.

At the moment we have 3 songs ready and we are proud to anounce them on the next concerts in June. (18th, 19th and 20th) I will provide more details about the concerts soon.

Further I will take some pictures of the lads and post them this week-end.

I hope you maintain visiting and enjoying this site.

See you then,
Chris

Keine Kommentare: